Abstract Submission Guidelines
- DEADLINE EXTENDED: Jan. 4, 2019
- Abstracts should be no longer than 330 words (excluding title, authors and affiliations).
- Applicants can submit up to two abstracts – either for a talk and/or for a poster presentation.
- We are looking for innovative works related to any of the four topics.
- Contributions will be reviewed and selected according to the highest scientific standards by at least two members of our scientific committee.
- Undergraduate and graduate students currently writing or who just submitted their thesis are also encouraged to apply.
- Font: 11 point Arial, single-spaced.
- Each of the three sections of the abstract (title, authors/ affiliations, the abstract itself) must be in separate paragraphs.
- Title must be in bold.
- The presenting author’s name must be underlined.
- Authors’ names must adopt the format of one or more initials followed by a surname (Example: JW Smith).
- Authors’ names must be separated by commas. The list of authors and the title must end with a period.
- Please submit your abstract as a Word document.