How to prepare yourself for the conference
Preparatives are in full gear for YCOPE 2019, and acceptance letters are on the way. Please, note that the registration (payment) deadline is Feb. 15.
In case your abstract was selected for a poster:
- Posters should be in DIN A0 format in portrait orientation
- Please, do not laminate your poster
- Posters will be displayed throughout the Max Planck Institute, and poster spots are numbered. You can learn about your number in the conference booklet which every participant will receive at registration.
In case your abstract was selected for a talk:
- Oral presentations are scheduled to last 12 minutes
- Extra 3 minutes are reserved for a brief Q & A session
- Please, bring your presention on a USB-drive and upload it on the presentation laptop before your session
- The format of the presentation should be either .odt, .pdf or .pptx.