The third edition of the conference will take place at the Harnack House in Berlin - the official conference venue of the Max Planck Society.
Topics of GlycoBioTec2023:
- Glycosylation & Protein Function
- Synthesis of Glycoconjugates, Glycans and Nucleotide Sugars
- Cell-Based and Cell-Free Glycoengineering
- Synthesis and Function of Human Milk Oligosaccharides
- Biopharmaceuticals: Control on Glycosylation Quality Attributes
- High-Throughput Glycoanalytics for In-Process Control
- Novel Technologies & Methods for Glycoanalytics
The conference will be an interactive forum for discussing cutting-edge research on the frontiers of glycobiotechnology, spanning fundamental theory to method & technology developments relevant to biopharma, health, medicine and functional food areas.