Virtual Max Planck Colloquium: Prof. Charlotte Williams, Professor of Inorganic Chemistry, University of Oxford: Polymer Chemistry Circularity: From Monomers to Polymers and Back Again Using Catalysis
Virtual Max Planck Colloquium: Prof. Charlotte Williams, Professor of Inorganic Chemistry, University of Oxford
- Date: Feb 2, 2023
- Time: 02:00 PM - 03:00 PM (Local Time Germany)
- Speaker: Prof. Charlotte Williams
- Professor of Inorganic Chemistry and Associate Head of Department (Research) in Oxford Chemistry, University of Oxford, UK
- Location: Max Planck Institute Magdeburg
- Room: Virtual Event via Zoom
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Max Planck Institute (MPI) for Dynamics of Complex Technical Systems, in Magdeburg/Germany, is organizing a series of Virtual Max Planck Colloquia with internationally leading scientists as speakers in order to screen the research field "Physical and Chemical Fundamentals of Process Engineering", and to identify the scientific frontiers and new challenges in that field and in neighbouring research areas.
The colloquium will be held online via Zoom.