9th Workshop on Differential-Algebraic Equations
Paderborn (Germany), March 17 - 20, 2019
The workshop is aimed at all researchers in differential algebraic equations, either in mathematics or engineering, young researchers are particularly welcome. The workshop continues the traditional series of Paderborn workshops organized by Professor P.C. Müller (Wuppertal) and is now open for international participants. The workshop is open for discussions on topics related to differential-algebraic equations, such as:
- algebraic treatment
- analytical treatment
- model reduction
- numerical analysis
- control and regulation
- coupled problems
Arrival will be on Sunday evening, March 17, 2019. The talks will start on Monday, March 18, at 9:00 am. The workshop ends on Wednesday, March 20, noon.
Please find the final program here.
The workshop takes place in the "Waldhotel Nachtigall" in Paderborn. The site can accommodate 50 participants. Further information about the hotel can be found here.
DirectionsThe hotel is located at the adress: Hatzfelder Str. 45, 33104 Paderborn. The next train stop is called Paderborn-Schloss Neuhaus, which can be reached via local train from Paderborn or Bielefeld or by Bus from Paderborn HBF.
The cost of the hotel including full board per person is EUR 440. There are no conference fees.
Following the workshop, participants will be invited to publish an article in the new volume "Progress in Differential Algebraic Equations II" in the Springer book series "Differential-Albergaic Equations Forum".
- 1. Workshop: Identifizierung-,Analyse- und Entwurfsmethoden fuer mechanische Mehrkoerperysteme in Deskriptorform 16-19.03.1992
- 2. Workshop: Identifizierung-,Analyse- und Entwurfsmethoden fuer mechanische Mehrkoerperysteme in Deskriptorform 28.02-04.03.1994
- 3. Workshop ueber Deskriptorsysteme 18.-22.03.1996
- 4. Workshop ueber Deskriptorsysteme 13.-17.07.1998
- 5. Workshop ueber Deskriptorsysteme 13.-17.03.2000
- 6. Workshop ueber Deskriptorsysteme 18.-21.07.2003
- 7. Workshop ueber Deskriptorsysteme 15.-18.07.2005
- 8th Workshop on Coupled Descriptor Systems 04.-06.03.2013