General Information & Format
Please note, an abstract template can be found here. We kindly encourage use the template to meet the criteria below.
- Submission Deadline: 11 Nov 2022
- Abstracts should be no longer than 330 words (excluding title, authors, affiliations and references) and not exceed one page.
- Font: 11 point Arial, single-spaced.
- Each of the three sections of the abstract (title, authors/ affiliations, the abstract itself) should be in separate paragraphs.
- Title should be in bold.
- The presenting author’s name should be underlined.
- Authors’ names should adopt the format of one or more initials followed by a surname (Example: JW Smith).
- Authors’ names should be separated by commas.
- Please submit your abstract as a Word document.