- The nearest airports are Hanover (140 km), Leipzig (150 km) or Berlin (150 km)
- From there take the train to Magdeburg
- With the Deutsche Bahn (DB) to the main station Magdeburg-Hauptbahnhof (www.bahn.de)
- Due to extensive construction works at Damaschkeplatz and around the central railway station take a walk from the main exit of the railway station to central tram station City Carré/Hbf.
- From tram station City Carré/Hbf take bus number 41 in direction Listemannstraße.
- Please get off at station Listemannstraße.
- From there you walk over the street (Jakobstraße) towards Festung Mark
- Current timetables: Magdeburger Verkehrsbetriebe www.mvbnet.de
- By car, take the B1 to the Festung Mark. Sufficient parking spaces are located in the immediate vicinity of the Employment Agency or on the large parking lots Listemannstraße and Schleinufer.
- Since some navigation devices can not find the street "Hohepfortewall 1" (Festung Mark adress), we recommend you to enter the "Hohepfortestraße 37" (the address of Employment Agency).