Max Planck Institute Magdeburg is cancelling Events until End of April
11 March 2020; Last Update March 30, 2020, 02:00 p.m.
The management board of our Max Planck Institute is aware of and is monitoring the current spread of the Corona Virus (Covid-19) in Germany and Saxony-Anhalt.
In accordance with the general health precautions and the recommendations of the Max Planck Society, we decided to cancel or postpone all events which are scheduled until the Easter weekend as a precautionary measure. By taking these measures, we hope to provide the best protection for all of our guests and employees.
Therefore the following events have been cancelled or will be postponed:
- MPI Colloquium on March 19
- Zukunftstag – Girls’ and Boys’ Day on March 26
- our talk in the series Wissenschaft im Rathaus on March 30
- our Practical Internship for School Students from April 6 to 9
- Ladies Night for Women in Engineering Sciences am 23. April; measure taken by the Otto von Guericke University Magdeburg
- MPI Colloquium on April 23
- DeNBI Workshop from April 27 to 29
- Science Night in Magdeburg postponed to May 29, 2021 - joint decision by the City of Magdeburg and all scientific institutions in Magdeburg
We thank you for your kind understanding.