Dr. Ashwin S. Nayak
Max-Planck-Institut für Dynamik komplexer technischer Systeme
Mathematical modelling and simulations of coupled multi-physical systems.
My previous experiences have been in the areas of
- mixture flow over topological domains
- flow-porous media coupled acoustics
- particle methods in tribological simulations
- particle methods in large N-body simulations
- particle methods in turbulent reactive flows
My current focus is on reduced-order methods in coupled non-linear dynamic systems.
I am also an ardent advocate of open-source software in research.
Ph. D. in Mathematical Modelling and Numerical Simulation, University of A Coruña, Spain (2021).
M. S. in Computational Science, University of California San Diego, USA (2018).