BIWIC 2016 - 23rd International Workshop on Industrial Crystallization
- Beginn: 06.09.2016
- Ende: 08.09.2016
- Ort: Magdeburg
- Gastgeber: Max-Planck-Institut Magdeburg
The International Workshop on Industrial Crystallization (BIWIC) intends to bring together scientists and engineers from academia and industry, already experienced or beginners, to present and discuss current work and also to identify challenging fields of research of both fundamental and industrial interest. The 23rd workshop continues the successful series of events initiated by Joachim Ulrich in 1990 and held in the last years in Halle, Delft, Tianjin, Odense, Rouen and Daejeon (at some locations already twice). It has developed to a popular workshop in an informal atmosphere with plenty of opportunities for networking and to meet PhD students of various institutions, exchange experiences and initiate collaborations.
We are pleased to host the BIWIC after 2008 again at the Max Planck Institute for Dynamics of Complex Technical Systems and look forward to welcoming you in September 2016 in Magdeburg.
Main Topics addressed at the 23rd BIWIC
- Fundamentals of crystallization
- Separation & purification in life-science industries: food, pharmaceuticals, agrochemicals
- Monitoring & modeling of crystallization processes
- Integrated process design: Crystallization in the industrial process chain