For three days, bright young minds are going to discuss future aspects of Process Engineering and contribute to the ongoing debate on how to find cutting-edge solutions to the process industry.
As synergies can be obtained on theoretical, algorithmic, and even software-related areas, we are bringing together students, experienced opinion makers, young professionals, rising stars and innovators from both the industry and the academia to foster exchange, thus, paving the way for innovation out of apparently unrelated areas. Our focus lies on four clusters:
* Biotechnological Production Processes
* Process Systems for Renewable Energy Conversion
* Production & Separation Methods for Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients
* Process Engineering Theoretical Tools and Concepts
* Best peer-reviewed works are to be published in a special edition of the Journal Processes - Open Access Journal of Chemical and Biological Process Engineering
* Students are also encouraged to submit their abstracts!
Visit our website for more information.