Contact and Travel Information
Max Planck Institute for Dynamics of Complex Technical Systems
Phone: +49 391 6110 0
Please send your invoices as PDF file to: invoice-dysy(at)gv.mpg.de
- The nearest airports are Hanover (140 km), Leipzig (150 km) or Berlin (150 km)
- From there take the train to Magdeburg
- With the Deutsche Bahn (DB) AG to the main station Magdeburg-Hauptbahnhof (www.bahn.de)
- Due to extensive construction works around the central railway station (Damaschkeplatz) it takes a 10 minutes walk from the main exit of the railway station to central tram station Alter Markt.
- From tram station Alter Markt take tram number 5 into direction Messegelände/Elbauenpark. It takes a 10 minutes ride by tram.
- Please get off at station Askanischer Platz.
- From there you walk over the crossroad (Walter-Rathenau-Strasse) towards Sandtorstrasse where you will find the Max Planck Institute on the right side
- Current timetables: Magdeburger Verkehrsbetriebe www.mvbnet.de
- Leave the motorway (Autobahn) A2 at exit Magdeburg-Zentrum or A14 at exit Magdeburg-Sudenburg
- Turn onto B 189 / B71 (Magdeburger Ring) and leave at exit Zentrum/Universität, direction B1 (Burg/Dessau)
- Follow the street signs towards B1 and go straight through the tunnel Universitätsplatz and continue on B1
- Turn left towards Rothensee/Hafen into Sandtorstraße at the traffic lights before crossing the bridges (Elbbrücken)
- The Max Planck Institute is directly on the right side
- Parking place is available at the institute