Call for Abstracts
Presenting at the GlycoBioTec2023
Participants are invited to submit an abstract and present their work as poster or oral presentation. Abstracts can be submitted as part of the conference registration. For exhibiting or sponsoring at the GlycoBioTec2023, please check our Sponsoring & Exhibiton section.
General information & format
Please note, an abstract template can be found here. We kindly encourage using the template to meet the criteria below.
- Submission Deadline: 11 Nov 2022.
- Please submit your abstract as a Word document.
- Abstracts should not exceed one page.
- Abstracts should be no longer than 350 words (excluding title, authors, affiliations and references).
- Font: 11 point Arial, 1.15 cm line spacing.
- Upper, lower, left and right page margins of 2.5 cm.
- Title should be in bold.
- The presenting author’s name should be underlined.
- Authors’ names should adopt the format of one or more initials followed by a surname (Example: JW Smith).
- Authors’ names should be separated by commas.
- Affilations should include name, city and country.