Job opening: Student Research Assistant
Computational Methods in Systems and Control Theory
Type of Position:
– Research assistant (max 40 hours / month)
– Max Planck Institute for Dynamics of Complex Technical Systems in Magdeburg
– Implementation and comparison of existing and novel algorithms of model order reduction.
– Numerical linear algebra
– Good knowledge of MATLAB
– Basic knowledge of linear control theory is helpful.
– The payment is made in accordance with the guidelines of the Max Planck Society (currently, it is 10.14 euros/hour without bachelor and 11.79 euros/hour with bachelor).
– Interested students please send their application documents inclusive a short CV via email to
Dr. Pawan Goyal
Tel.: +49 391 6110 386